Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
REPORT OF THE TASK FORCE ON THEOLOGICAL AND SOCIAL CONCERNS
Met in Huntsville, TX on January 20, 2018.
Members present: Mark McNeese, Ruben Albarracin
Absent: Sharon Bowers
Opening prayer by Ruben.
List of Theological and Social Concerns (not in any particular order)
- DACA: Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
- Gay ordination and marriage
- Religion vs. Spirituality
- Senior abuse
- Unification of the Presbyterian Church
- Being a connectional church
- A questionnaire will be distributed at Fall Presbytery to help the TTSC understand the hot topics and relevancy of these topics within Trinity Presbytery and its membership churches.
Recommended to Presbytery for approval
The TTSC members admit that we have had some difficulties getting motivated and becoming an important change agent or guiding light within Trinity Presbytery and the following recommendation is made:
Recommendation: That Trinity Presbytery raise the number of members of TTSC from 3 to 6.
Closing prayer by Mark McNeese